To make a reservationPlease note we are currently only open July, August and early September.
Please telephone to confirm availability and make a booking by paying the required deposit. The reservation deposit is £3.00 per night. The balance of the holiday price shall be paid within 24 hours of arrival.
More than 4 weeks prior to the date of arrival full refund less £10.00 administration charge.
Less than 4 weeks prior to the date of arrival loss of deposit.
No booking exists until confirmed by Holsome Park Camping.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Please check in on arrival. The balance of your stay is also due on arrival. Units will be allocated on arrival.
Late arrivals must notify the park as soon as possible. Your booking will be held for 24 hours. After this period the management reserves the right to re-let your unit.
Pitches will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival unless agreed otherwise by HPC.
Pitches shall be vacated by 11am on the day of departure unless agreed otherwise by HPC.
No arrivals earlier than 3pm or later than 8pm unless specifically agreed with HPC.
No departures earlier than 8am unless specifically agreed with HPC.
• Electric hookup pitch includes parking for 1 car and 2 adults: £18 per night.
• Standard pitch includes parking for 1 car and 2 adults: £14 per night.
• Additional adult (17+): £5 per night.
• Additional 16yrs and below: £4 per night.
• Dogs: £1 per night (Maximum 2)
• NO refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
• One pitch consist of one tent, unless otherwise agreed by HPC.
• The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
• Quiet hours must be respected between 9pm and 8am.
• Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times.